At Village Green, we have people who are moving and shaking all the time. Some of residents move in and then decide I would like to move to a different section and we try to accomodate that. If we don't have anyone wanting the living facility that just recently became available, we go to our list of people who are ready to move to that section. That means calling that person or whomever is trying to set it up for them.
Our list sometimes becomes quite large and sometimes it's a while before something opens up. The best solution is to go ahead and have your name down for what you would like to reserve. However, there is still no guarantee of how long you may wait.
Amenities included in Assisted and Independent Living
Here is a brief list of features included for every type of living facility:
- Weekly housekeeping, including changing of bed and bath linens (provided by resident)
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Guest apartments available for out of town visitors
- Two non-intrusive well being checks each day
- Cable TV, sewer, water and garbage (resident pays for electricity, gas and telephone)
- Scheduled transportation for your errands and appointments
- Dynamic social, arts, and cultural program
- Diverse opportunities for Lifetime Learning
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Meals are available in our beautiful dining rooms (optional)